At Cablevision, we are focused on excellence, connectivity, innovation, teamwork and delivering the best possible experience for our customers. This is what we call being a Cablevisionary, and we’re always looking for talented
students and professionals to join our dynamic team!
Our internship programs provide unparalleled opportunities to learn invaluable skills, work side-by-side with business and technical experts, Emmy Award winners, Pulitzer Prize winners and patent award winners. Many of the programs
also allow participating interns to earn course credits. Our business-specific internship programs allow and encourage students to develop and enhance their skills through formalized training, valuable on-the-job experience, mentoring,
team building events and structured feedback sessions. Our goal is to provide today’s talent with the training, exposure and motivation needed to grow into the leaders of tomorrow.
If you are a student who has what it takes to be a Cablevisionary, we invite you to apply for our internship opportunities by creating and submitting a job-specific profile for a specific internship via our online system. For certain roles noted with an asterisk (*), you may also be asked to apply for opportunities through your campus career
How to apply:
- From the Cablevision Careers website click on “Search for Jobs.”
- Select “Internship” in the “Area of Interest” section and select your business division of interest.
- Create a profile, upload your resume and apply for the internship(s) in which you are interested.
**Qualified candidates will be contacted by the Internship Coordinator for an interview.
When to apply:
- Application deadlines are different for each internship role – please CLICK HERE to review application
deadline information associated with each opportunity.
- Roles with an * will be posted at one or more of the schools noted at the bottom of this message in the fall.
- Eligible individuals that attend these schools must apply through the school’s career service center to be considered for an opportunity.
- All other eligible candidates must apply via the Cablevision website by January 6.
- Roles without an * will be posted via the Cablevision website on a rolling basis throughout the year based on the application deadline noted.
- Candidates will be notified if they are selected for interviews AFTER their school application deadline OR AFTER the deadline noted, if there is no posting at a respective school.
Note: Other, informal/non-program, internships may become available throughout the year. Interested individuals are encouraged to review the Cablevision/Careers website on a regular basis to review/apply for those
*Adelphi University, Carnegie Mellon University, Columbia University, Cornell University, Dowling College, Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, Fashion Institute of Technology, Hofstra University, John Jay College (CUNY), Long
Island University, Molloy College, New York Institute of Technology, NYU, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, San Francisco State University, School of Visual Arts, Stanford University, Stevens Institute of Technology, Stony Brook
University, University of California – Berkeley, University of California – Davis, University of Michigan, and University of San Francisco